Wednesday, March 31, 2010

first maternity shoot.

My friend and neighbor, Shaniqua, contacted me a few days ago, and asked me if I would do a maternity shoot for her. She explained to me that her roommate, who is not and was never pregnant, has these silly maternity pants that she likes to wear (you know, the ones with the strap that goes all the way up your stomach), and Shaniqua thought they were beyond hilarious, and she also likes to wear them, with a bean bag shoved into them. So, of course, I gladly agreed to shoot her and her pregnant self, and congratulated her on her success!
Aren't these the worst? I was going for a cliche, stereotypical maternity shoot. Although I didn't have a black back drop, and Shaniqua was fully covered, and not wearing a black sheet, I think these are pretty legit! Sorry to all those stereotypical maternity photographers...




*Disclaimer: Shaniqua is not really pregnant.*

1 comment: