Wednesday, July 28, 2010

rob & brittany: engagements.

Haha, jokes. They're not engaged. This was actually the first time these two met, and they pulled it off quite well, if I do say so myself. Brittany was in my ward down at school, and she met Rob through a mutual friend. When we decided to go shooting, I told her that I really wanted to shoot a couple, and that she should invite a guy friend, so she brought Rob.
These two were hilarious to shoot. They were always making funny faces, dancing, or just posing awkwardly. They made the photoshoot fun, and we all loved it! Even though it was raining (my camera was so wet!), we got quite a few good shots, and had fun! Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. when I first saw the title post I said to myself "Self, prepare for people to attack you..." but then I saw "jokes" and my anxiety was relieved. You're hilarious Miss Barlocker! We must talk shop again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um! You are amazing!!!! We definitely need to talk!
    I've totally shot in this location---LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete